Vertical Storage Lift Integration
The Vertical Storage Lift Integration (VSLI) is an option you can add to MONITOR G5. By using VSLI you can create a link between MONITOR and the vertical storage lift's control system (WMS). This enables effective storage and picking.
How does it work?
The Vertical Storage Lift Integration (VSLI) recognizes when stock transactions are to be made. An order file is then sent from MONITOR to the vertical storage lift's control system (WMS), and the user gets a complete job to start instead of manually having to enter each part that should be picked.
If the receiving vertical storage lift and WMS handle changes of orders already sent, then the task will become updated if the order row is replanned in MONITOR.
If the WMS supports stock count, this data will be imported and the stock count will also take place in MONITOR.
When parts are being picked for a customer order, the order rows can be delivered directly, or the balance can be moved from the WMS's location in MONITOR to a pick location. In the latter case, a delivery reporting must be made in MONITOR.
For purchase orders you can arrival report order rows directly to the vertical storage lift's location.
Demo video, part 1.
Demo video, part 2.
- Delivery reporting of customer order
- Arrival reporting of purchase order
- Delivery and arrival reporting of stock order
- Unplanned stock movement
- Stock count
- Picking of material for manufacturing order
- Transfer to stock from manufacturing order
Special functions in the integration can be developed on demand.
Today the integration supports the following WMS:
- Welands Compact Store https://www.welandsolutions.com/en-gb/compact_store/
- TCPlus WMS (Constructor) https://www.constructormachines.se/lagerautomater-software/tcplus-wms/
- Power Pick Global (Kardex Remstar) https://www.kardex-remstar.com/en/storage-retrieval-systems/software-solutions-alt/power-pick-global.html
The Vertical Storage Lift Integration is a software you install as a service on your MONITOR server or on the vertical storage lift's WMS, which means the program will run in the background.
The communication between MONITOR and the vertical storage lift's WMS takes place using XML files.
Interested in finding out more? Please contact our Sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org.