WMS Integration is an option you can add to Monitor G5. By using WMS Integration you can create a link between Monitor and the vertical storage lift's control system (WMS). This enables effective storage and picking.
How does it work?
The WMS Integration recognizes when stock transactions are to be made. An order file is then sent from Monitor G5to the vertical storage lift's control system (WMS), and the user gets a complete job to start instead of manually having to enter each part that should be picked.
If the receiving vertical storage lift and WMS handle changes of orders already sent, the task will be updated if the order row is replanned in Monitor G5.
If the WMS supports stock count, this data will be imported and the stock count will also take place in Monitor G5
When parts are being picked for a customer order, the order rows can be delivered directly, or the balance can be moved from the WMS's location in Monitor G5 to a pick location. In the latter case, a delivery report must be made in Monitor G5.
For purchase orders you can arrival report order rows directly to the vertical storage lift's location.
Video in Swedish, part 1:
Video in Swedish, part 2:
Video in English, part 1:
Video in English, part 2:
- Delivery reporting of customer order
- Arrival reporting of purchase order
- Delivery and arrival reporting of stock order
- Unplanned stock movement
- Stock count
- Picking of material for manufacturing order
- Transfer to stock from manufacturing order
Special functions in the integration can be developed on demand.
Today the integration supports the following WMS:
- Welands Compact Store https://www.welandsolutions.com/cs/
- TCPlus WMS (Constructor) https://www.constructormachines.se/lagerautomater-software/tcplus-wms/
- Power Pick Global (Kardex Remstar) https://www.kardex-remstar.com/en/storage-retrieval-systems/software-solutions-alt/power-pick-global.html
The WMS Integration is software you install as a service on your Monitor server or on the vertical storage lift's WMS, which means the program will run in the background.
The communication between Monitor G5 and the vertical storage lift's WMS takes place using XML files.
Interested in finding out more? Please contact our Sales department at email@example.com.